Services that support and facilitate BC and Canadian counselors, therapists and psychologists in the use of video conferencing to provide virtual care.
- comply with provincial and Canadian privacy and confidentiality regulations.
- training and support to ensure competence and confidence with virtual care delivery.
Benefits and Services for Counseling Therapist Association Members
- compliance with Canadian provincial (BC FIPPA) and federal (PIPEDA) privacy and confidentiality regulations
- customized, next generation mobile and desktop video conferencing for virtual care services
- training to ensure technology competence
- cost per month equivalent to one client/therapist session
Video-based Telehealth Clinical Applications
- clinical interview and treatment - clients, patients, care providers, family members
- case discussion and case management - multidisciplinary teams of professionals e.g. psychologists, speech language pathologists, social workers, occupational therapists